Must get Angry
We are blessed because the Almighty has bestowed us with emotions. The most powerful possession that
humans ever had. Emotions add depth, meaning and colours to human experiences. If there were no
emotions how dull ,lifeless and flat our life would have been . The ultimate power of emotions can be felt
only by the ways we express them. Emotions are not just reactions but they act as a lens through which
we experience the logic and intellect world ,as well as feeling of others for us.
We find a deep connection with everything around us no matter whether they are inevitable or
evitable. We do not connect through our five sense only, but the strongest connection happens
through emotions.It seeps deep into every space, object, and relationship we touch.
Emotions can be classified into two categories -strong emotions and weak emotions. There are times
when strong emotion takes the wheel and plays its part and situation can be reversed as well.
We usually have strong emotions for people we love or hate but does the same apply to weaker feelings
too? Well I don't have an answer at present because my mind is always overpowered by strong emotions.
These strong emotions have become my driving force and compelled me to react instantly .
My mind cradles emotions and situations trigger how I react in that particular moment. It's my emotions
who decide my behaviour pattern.For some people I may be good for others I may not be .
Emotions are never constant they have a pattern that keeps on changing and naturally because of that
changing pattern, our behaviour and reactions shift as well.
Have you ever tried to be fake or pretend that your emotions are under your control ? If you think you
have power to do so then you have misjudged yourself.
Let your emotions flow out naturally and give the person the most apt reaction they deserve.
I have every right to get angry—it is a fundamental aspect of my freedom of expression. If I feel
disappointed in someone I have trusted for a long time, I have every reason to show my anger, not
because they failed to live up to my expectations, but because they broke my trust and treated me unfairly.
When you invest your time in someone, you expect the same level of commitment in return. I have the
liberty to express my anger ,when my dignity is at stake. A person can survive heartbreak, but no one
should ever compromise when it comes to standing up for our self-respect. Getting angry can sometimes
be a healthy stress buster and a powerful eye-opener regarding someone's true character and behaviour.
P.S. Trust your instincts and your anger when evaluating a person's character .
Comments
Post a Comment